Mardi Gras World
A staycation is not complete without a visit to Blaine Kern’s Mardi Gras World. See the colors, lights, and music that is Mardi Gras. It’s open 7 days a week from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm with tours starting every 30 minutes. The only days Mardi Gras World is closed is on Christmas Day, Thanksgiving Day, Easter Day and Mardi Gras Day. See why this place is considered one of the best family attractions in New Orleans. Before you visit though, take just a moment to read the tips which are shown below. They should help you to save a little extra money on your tour tickets. In addition to these money saving tips you should also find a listing of the latest known coupons for Mardi Gras World listed below as well for even more savings.
Tips & Coupons
- This may not be a tip for anyone planning a staycation but it is still worth mentioning to anyone coming in from out of town. If you are staying at a hotel in the area, just call the ticket office and they will give you a free shuttle to and from the Mardi Gras World.
- If you are a senior be sure to mention this when purchasing your tickets. You can save $4 on your Mardi Gras World tour ticket if you are a senior.
- Check with the New Orleans Tourism Commission or stop by the visitors center. They offer a few coupons for area attractions including a coupon for Mardi Gras World.
- You can also check with the New Orleans Convention and Visitors Bureau for their own coupons for area attractions including coupons for Mardi Gras World.
- If you are purchasing your tickets online make sure you check to see if there are any promotional codes available. You will see a promotional code box at the lower right of the checkout page. Enter the promotional code here and then click APPLY to get your discount.
- Get the New Orleans Power Pass. It gets you admission to the top attractions in the New Orleans area saving you up to 36% on your admissions.