Take a tour that will scare you to death. The Witches Brew Tours offers nightly tours of local cemeteries and haunts throughout New Orleans. Now for a limited time you can take a tour of 3 of the most popular haunted areas in New Orleans. These being the French Quarter, St. Louis Cemetery No. 1, and Congo Square. They are very entertaining but keep in mind that they are rated PG-13. Each tour lasts about 2 hours with a small break about half way through for the restroom and refreshments. Once you purchase your ticket, just make sure that you arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour. Wear comfortable shoes and make sure that you drink plenty of water. Tours run nightly except for on Mardi Gras Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
Now if you miss out on this deal then don’t worry. There are a few other ways that you can save on your admission. You can save $5 off the cost of your ticket if you are in the military, are a senior, or are a student. You may need to show your ID in order to get each of these discounts though. The military discount is just for the military service person. Children ages 6-12 do get a price break as well. At last check children get $10 off the cost of the adult ticket. You may also want to check with the convention and visitors bureau as they do offer a few coupons for area attractions and tours. This can be an easy way to get a little discount on your tours. Finally, the company does offer a lot of other tours. If you are interested in taking another one of their tours then you may want to look around to see if there are any coupons available for your Witches Brew Tours.
Treat yourself to a fondue experience on your New Orleans statycation and spend the evening at the Melting Pot restaurant. It’s located on St. Charles Avenue between St. Mary Street and Felicity Street. When you are there you can either choose from a pre-fixed menu or mix and match any fondue combination you like. Now before you make your reservations, take a moment to read over the tips which are shown below. They should help you to save a little extra money off the total cost of your New Orleans Melting Pot experience. And in addition to all of that you should also find a listing of the latest known coupons for the Melting Pot listed below as well for even more savings.
Tips & Coupons
- Take advantage of happy hour prices every night. The Melting Pot restaurant in New Orleans offers happy hour every night from 5pm to 7pm.
- Come to the Melting Pot on Sunday nights and enjoy endless fondue. Visit on Monday nights for specials on fondue desserts.
- Be sure to join Club Fondue or follow the Melting Pot on Facebook and Twitter. They will keep you informed of the latest news, promotions, and sometimes even exclusive coupons. You will also receive a free coupon to use on your birthday when you sign up for Club Fondue.
- Check with the New Orleans Tourism Marketing Corporation or the New Orleans Convention and Visitors Bureau. They offer a few coupons for area attractions and activities including a lot of coupons for dining experiences.
- If you are in the military then be sure to show your military ID and you will receive 20% off your bill. This offer is just good for dinners Monday through Thursday.
- Keep an eye on the daily deal / coupon sites like Groupon. You can sometimes find savings of up to 50% off the total cost of your fondue dining experiences at the Melting Pot restaurant in New Orleans.